Axie Infinity is a huge platform and is currently leading the way for
In this Axie Infinity review, I will be revealing my thoughts and expectations of this battle/NFT crypto game. In the last two years, Axie Infinity has attracted millions of players all expecting to make
The Axie Infinity Game
The aim of the game is to breed & discover Axies while battling other players. So an initial investment is needed ($500) for three Axies, yes it’s a play-to-earn (P2E) but NOT free to play (F2P).
The game was first released back in 2018 by a Vietnamese developer. Ever since then it has captured many gamers and crypto enthusiasts who want to make a passive income collecting Smooth love potions $SLP and selling their collected Axie NFTs.
- A down payment of around $500 for three Axies is a MUST!
- Battle other players for Axie Infinity Shards $AXS & Smooth love potions $SLPs
- Breed, collect or Purchase Axies with each becoming NFTs
- All your collected Axies are NFTs so you can then sell for a profit
- Sell your NFTs on the internal marketplace
- Complete daily tasks and side quests for extra benefits
The gameplay is good when compared to other NFT/battle games. This is why a lot of users are using this platform. Plus the chance to make a continuous income from battling, and breeding to acquire rare and valuable NFTs.
TOP TIP: Research Axies, especially the first three you purchase from the marketplace because they will be with you for some time!
How To Start Playing Axie Infinity
Crypto games are easy to get started once you know how. You will need a crypto wallet capable of holding NFTs and other altcoins. Your crypto wallet is your login and account details all in one based on your unique public key.
If you are new to crypto gaming then all you need to do is download the game extension to your PC or smartphone. their official website is “axieinfinity.com”
- Create a crypto wallet and copy the 12-word security details
- The best wallets are Trust Wallet, Atomic wallet or my Ether wallet
- Once you are familiar with your crypto wallet its time to buy some crypto
- You will need to buy Ethereum due to Axie Infinity running on ERC20 tokens
- ERC20 tokens $SLP & $AXS run off the Ethereum blockchain
- Once your wallet is loaded with $ETH you are ready to purchase your first three Axies
- Download the game extension to your browser or the app through your smartphone
- Connect your crypto wallet and start your Axie Infinity journey
In Game ERC20 Tokens
The in-game currency for Axie Infinity is $SLP and $AXS and is rewarded and earned for battling and the completion of daily tasks. They both run on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC20 tokens.
- The max supply of AXS is 270,000,000 with its peak at $180 for one!
- The circulating supply of SLP is 537,500,000,000 with its peak at around $0.35
- Whales holding AXS/SLP: LOW
- Readily available on many Decentralized exchanges
- Also available on non-decentralized exchanges (Binance & Coinbase)
As of today, $AXS is around $26/27 and $SLP @$0.009. This is a huge fall from its all-time high back in 2021. Will the price ever reach these heights and more? No, we think the initial novelty has worn off and the price would be lucky to hit $100 again!
This is because so many other NFT games are being released and Axie Infinity will struggle to stay relevant. Plus the fact that most newer players were priced out and are reluctant to put down the $500 or more initial investment to play the game and have a chance to take part!
Positives For Axie Infinity
- Currently the most popular NFT game
- Sell your NFTs in the in-house marketplace
- Can be played on all devices and smartphones
- All axies bread or
acquiredare your NFTs
- Earn a passive income
Negatives For Axie Infinity
- Capped daily earnings of AXS & SLP!
- the initial investment is high around $500
- NFTs could decrease in value greatly
Axie Infinity Feedback & Review Rating
Listed below is our feedback and overall review of Axie Infinity:
- Graphics/Quality: Excellent
- Earning Potential: Good
- In–app advertisement: none
- In-app purchases: Many
- NFT value: Good
- Free-to-play: NO
- Overall Rating: 3/10
Axie Infinity is currently the best NFT game, Ever! But the NFT world has only just begun and the bubble might burst due to so the markets becoming saturated with new NFTs. Apart from that, the gameplay is great, if you can afford the initial invetment then we would highly recommend the game and encourage our readers to make the most of Axie Infinity.
Have You Played Axie Infinity?
If you would like to ask a question or submit a review of Axie Infinity then use the comment section below and share your thoughts and experiences.